Cookies are small information files that allow us to compare and understand how you navigate through our website. Thanks to them we remember your preferences so that when you visit us again, you get a better online experience. Under any circumstances do cookies store any personal data, or any information that can identify you.
1. This Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: They are necessary for the correct use of the website, such as for the user session, or to browse uninterrupted by remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the user, if necessary access to a registration area. Without these cookies, many of the services available would not be operational. These cookies expire when the browser is closed or after one month.
- Technical Cookies: They process generic and anonymous information, where personal data is not included, they only remember the page from which the user comes. Their main objective is to improve the functioning of the website.
- Social Media “plugin” Cookies: Allow the user to share content with the members of a certain social network.
2. How to disable Cookies and Web Bugs in major browsers:
To allow know block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this in the case you use as a browser: